We have now moved to our new location at Valley Lutheran Church in North Hollywood, and our historic commitment to women, men and children living on the margins of society will continue as follows:
- We have developed an agreement with the Southwest California Synod to lease space at Valley Lutheran Church in North Hollywood – also known as La Iglesia Luterana San Pablo, North Hollywood – in order to continue fighting poverty.
- We have hired a new Area Director and her name is Jennifer Jerbi, MSW. She started on Monday, October 2nd.
- Jan Maseda, former Director of this area, has agreed to assist us during this transition, beginning in October and throughout the fall, if necessary.
- We are in conversations with several congregations throughout the Valley about the possibility of providing case management and emergency services at their locations.
- Our long-range plan is to expand the services we offer, while at the same time moving out closer to the clients we serve.